As a doctor or healthcare provider, you know that data is critical to improving patient outcomes and driving productivity. However, with the vast amount of data available, it can be overwhelming to know where to start - and none of it is integrated with your other tools, leading to teams maintaining their own Excel spreadsheets, or transferring data to and from something like PowerBI. Wish there was something that delivered all the data on your patient encounters, integrated with your OC/VC solution? That's where Anima Analytics comes in.
I LOVE the analytics – really good breakdowns in an easy to read format with lots of options to review usage...
- Practice Manager
Anima Analytics brings enterprise-grade analytics to healthcare teams, using the same technology that the best tech companies use. With Anima Analytics, you can easily build queries without writing code using our no-code query builder, to create any kind of segmentation or cohort funnel analysis.
But what are the key use cases for Anima Analytics? There are many, but here are just a few:
- Rota scheduling: With Anima Analytics, you can easily analyse your workload to identify patterns and optimise your schedule for maximum efficiency - perhaps you see a huge uptick in certain patient requests on a particular day, helping you identify where you might need additional support from PAs, HCAs or locum staff.
- Performance management: Anima Analytics can help you track key performance indicators (KPIs) for your organisation, allowing you to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- A/B testing: Want to test a new care program or access pattern? With Anima Analytics, you can easily set up A/B tests to see which program is more effective, allowing you to make data-driven decisions about patient care.
And these are just a few examples. The possibilities are endless with Anima Analytics.
What about benefits of Anima Analytics for providers of different sizes? Here are some of the key advantages:
- Reduce burnout: Anima Analytics streamlines processes, allowing providers to focus more on patient care and less on administrative tasks.
- Meet demand: Anima Analytics helps providers identify areas for improvement and optimise processes, enabling them to meet the overwhelming demand for healthcare services.
- Improve patient outcomes: Anima Analytics allows providers to make data-driven decisions about patient care, ultimately leading to better outcomes for patients.
Anima Analytics is a game-changer for individual practices, right the way up to whole systems. With its enterprise-grade analytics capabilities and no-code query builder, Anima Analytics can help providers improve productivity, reduce burnout, and most importantly, improve patient outcomes.
Why not give it a try today? The Anima team are on hand to get you started with Anima for the first time, or get you up to speed with Analytics if you're an existing Anima user. We can help you set up the most common queries, and show you how other teams are using Anima Analytics to generate insights instantly.